Tuesday, November 20, 2012

10 Timeless Tips You Didn't Know



Are you overwhelmed thinking about how to get everything in order? Get rid of the notion that it will happen immediately; the goal isn't to end up with a sparkling space where everything is always in its place. Organizing is about being orderly; it's about recognizing and replacing bad practices with better habits.  

Many people don’t organized because it overwhelms them, but make a list and manage your tasks into steps. Another option is having an accountability partner; it’s less likely for a person to procrastinate with another person involved. When I’m doing things, like schoolwork, I have found myself guilty of over-analyzing. Too much thinking leads to inaction; just jump in, set a goal, and get it done… quit thinking about it! Happy organizing :)

3 comments:

  1. If only these rules were as easy to live by as they were written... sometimes, it is just easier to throw that shirt I just tried on, onto the bed and pretend that I'll deal with it later, when I know I wont.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Sura. These are the great rules I always find myself teaching my little sister. "Just jump in, set a goal, and get it done… quit thinking about it!" That is such a perfect way to put it. It's as simple as that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like you list of tips. I really like to make lists in order to keep things in order and organized, emphasis on the words "like to". Planning to be organized and actually doing it seems worlds apart sometimes. Especially for people who are college age. Many times we are trying to balance school and a job, so things can get hectic.

    ReplyDelete